Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Gone For A Good While

I'll be gone for a good while it looks like. I spilled something on my laptop and it's gone. I've done everything I know to do and it still doesn't work, so although this isn't a good bye, it is a it will be awhile till I get back.

I still have this old computer that was broken, but it will only run on a Umbutu disc. It has taken me about 2 hours and I don't know how many tries to get this far, so it won't work on normal talking on the net.

I wanted to let everyone know what's going on, so they wouldn't think I've up and gone with an explanation.

Thanks everyone that has come by and I'll be thinking of all of you.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!