Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Coffeepot Kaput.

My coffeepot went kaput this morning. I dug out the old one and by the time I got coffee made and back to the computer, I realized it was only 12:00 am. There’s no going back to sleep, so I guess I’m up for the night. My next biggest decision will be whether to have warmed over Chinese food or to cook up a hash brown casserole. I think the Chinese food will win out. I don’t have everything I need for the casserole.

And Chinese it was. Nothing like pork fried rice and hot and sour soup for breakfast. George is a little mad at the moment because I didn’t share with him. His favorite is Italian, but Chinese comes in a close second with him.

Hope everyone’s day goes well.

Labels:


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!