Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Gone For A Little While.

This week hasn’t been good. Fmom hasn’t felt well at all and doctors are trying to get my brother ready for a second heart by-pass surgery. Fmom insist we go out to where my brother is, but I just don’t see how she will handle the long drive. So I’ve been fielding phone calls, trying to get Fmom to rest and finding out what’s going on with my brother.

I haven’t been around much this week and I probably won’t be around much for awhile. When things straighten out some I’ll be back.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!