Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring Has Sprung!

It appears spring has sprung down here. Flower and weeds are starting to bloom and I hate to say it, but it looks like I’ll finally have to get all the leafs off the yard. We do have more bad weather coming in Thursday, so hopefully I can use that as an excuse not to start on the yard. In other words, why get it all up now when other stuff is going to come down on the yard in a day. I wish I could use that excuse all throughout spring, but it only works once or twice per year.

I was thinking the other day that I’ll have to get my camera out and start taking pictures again.

Hope everyone is well.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!