Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Cat Strikes Again!

When you think it can’t get worse, it does. I woke up this morning and felt the bed wet. I thought to myself, I’m either too old or two young to start doing this, and so I got out of bed and looked. Cat was sitting on a corner away from where it was wet and one smell told me she had decided to use my bed as a cat box. I have to admit I held my temper pretty good. I picked her up and set her on top of the wet spot and said no and then put her outside where she is going to stay.

I got my sheet, blanket and spread and they’re on their second washing and cloroxing. I’ve used the pet smell removal stuff and every other thing I’ve got for the mattress. Then I turned the mattress over. Not good for my back by the way.

With George he’ll hold it until he burst before he’ll do anything. I could leave for an entire day and not worry about George, but Cat it doesn’t matter if she sitting on top of you. If she feels like it she goes.

But looking on the bright side, nobody or nothing was hurt and it can all be fixed. I will admit I shouldn’t have picked up the mattress, but it had to be done. The cat you ask? She’s staying outside for the next couple of days, and then I might let her back in. You see I can’t really be mad at her, because it’s as much my fault as hers. I usually put her out at night, and last night I was so tired I didn’t. She was just reminding me I forgot her. Although in my opinion she could have thought of a better way to do it.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!