Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Bad Week

Things haven’t been to great down here in Family Land. I pulled my back again, but thankfully nothing broken this time. I had to stay in bed for a couple of day, plus during that time I got a migraine. When it rains it pours I guess. To top it off, all of last night I sat up with Fmom because she fell out of bed and luckily didn’t hurt herself, but she’s pretty sore. At this point and time all I can say is thank the FSM for pain medicine. I don’t know how we would have both gotten through it without it.

Fmom has been after me to get the house picked up because my siblings will be by today. I told her the way my back felt they will just have to see it in a mess. I also told her that good children would volunteer to help clean up. She wasn’t too happy with that thought.

I have an older brother that lives in Arkansas and Fmom is waiting by the phone for him to call. He’s supposed to let us know if he is going to have surgery or not. If he is then I’m sure we’ll be on our way to Arkansas on Monday. Anytime anyone of her children is in the hospital or having surgery she is going to be there. That’s what we were in Arkansas for the last time when she fell and broke her shoulder. I hate to say it, but this brother can make a hang nail sound like major surgery, so I keep telling Fmom to lets just wait and see. But she will have none of it.

As weeks go I’d say this hasn’t been a good one, but we’re all still alive and I’m thankful for that. I hope everyone’s week has been better than mine has and I hope we all have a good week next week.

Everyone take care of yourselves.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!