Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Azaleas Blooming

Things here have been going pretty slow. My brother is finally out of the hospital and he’s doing ok. The grass is growing and there are weeds a plenty. It’s pretty yellow around here with the pine pollen. I thought the rain would get rid of some of it, but it just moved it.

I thought I would do the lawn today, but when I took George out I saw a really big snake out by the pond, so the lawn isn’t going to get done, and I might put George in the car and take him to the park to use the bathroom. Then again, just going outside isn’t big on my list today. I intend to give that snake as much room as possible.

Fmom is talking about going out to see my brother again. I think she’s serious about going this time because she went to the beauty shop and had her hair done. Speaking of, I’m in a bad need of a haircut.

I thought I would put up a picture of what’s growing in the front lawn. Hope ya’ll like it.


Click to enlarge

Added: I thought I would take some inside picture of George. George is in need of a haircut too.

George's back end
Click to enlarge


George's Front End

Click to enlarge


A little FM with one of my uncle's prize bulls.

Click to enlarge


This is an old one, but I've always liked it. A movie of the pond with music.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!