Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sigh Of Relief

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief for my brother. He had a quadruple by-pass on Monday and they finally got him of the ventilator today. He’s more responsive and Fmom even talked to him. He’ll have a long way to go, but he’s out of the woods now.

Fmom has been in no condition for the trip out there, and I’ve been constantly going taking care of her, the house and lawn. She keeps saying we’re going, but I keep telling her that she couldn’t take the long drive and then the walking. So we’ve been here at home on pins and needles waiting for news all the time.

I’ve been doing ok, but I’ve been like a command center here taking and making phone calls all the time. If you know how much I hate to talk on the telephone, you’ll know this hasn’t been one of my favorite past times. I’m still running all the time taking care of Fmom, but we’re both feeling better with the news today.

I want to thank everyone who replied to my last post. You are all very thoughtful and kind, and you don’t know how much I appreciate your posts. I’ve still got a lot of RL going on here, but I wanted to let ya’ll know that things are starting to look up.

I hope everyone is doing fine and thanks again.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!