Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Have A Great Weekend

It might be Winter/Spring where you live, but it’s starting to feel like summer here. We’re in the mid 80’s today and I’ve turned on the air conditioning. This summer is going to be a scorcher and I don’t like it!

Fmom and I have been doing pretty good for the last couple of days and my brother is still doing fine after his quadruple by-pass surgery. The nurses told my s-I-l that he’s progressing nicely and that he not bouncing back as fast because of his age. As I told Fmom, I know from my by-pass surgery that it’s going to take him awhile to getting back to his old self.

The pet food recall had me scared for a little while, but George, Cat and Tom are doing fine. It has me wondering whether that trip to the vet with George last month might have been connected. I feel very sorry for the people who lost their pets, but I’m so happy it didn’t happen here.

I know I keep saying this, but thanks to everyone who dropped by and for all the well wishes.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and take care.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!