Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wednesday Pond Picture Diary (PPD)

This is the first in a weekly series of pictures of my backyard pond. I stitched these first ones together from three seperate shots. What I'll try to do is show the changes in the pond over a years time. Since I'm starting out with a stitched picture, I'll try and have one every week. However, I'll have seperate shots also to show different vantage points. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free and post me a comment.


Click to Enlarge
April 17, 2007
Taken around 3:30 pm



Click to Enlarge
April 17, 2007
Taken around 7:00 pm

Labels:


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!