Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday at the Pond

A few pictures of the pond this weekend. As I told Andi, it’s all looking the same to me now. I’m going to have to start taking pictures during different times of the day it seems. Since my computer went kaput and came back to life, I can’t find some stuff, so the stitch program is there somewhere, but I just got to find it.


Click to enlarge.


Click to enlarge

If you notice that iron squiggly thing in the picture, it's a plant hangar. Since I don't intend to hang any plants and I take it out of the ground when I'm mowing, I use is sometime when I'm too lazy to walk more than 10 feet from the patio and I put George on a long line so he can use the bathroom. I figure that way both George and I are happy.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!