Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Update.

I finally got Fmom to the doctor yesterday and she was running a fever and she was having trouble with her asthma. Her doctor gave her an antibiotic shot and a prescription for more antibiotics. He said at her age with her asthma and running a fever, he was more concerned about possible pneumonia. With the shot and a couple of doses of antibiotics, Fmom appears to be feeling better this morning.

I’ve been making few changes on the site and I have a few questions for the more hmtl inclined than myself:

1. I put “Recent Comments” down below the blogroll. I’ve got so much room on the right and left that I would like to take the “Recent Comments” out of the page section and put it on either the right or left side. Any suggestions?

2. OK I guess only one question.

The only other change I made was in the color of the comment’s box in holoscan.

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Labels:


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!