Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Back To Normal.

The medical test is done and as usual the anticipation of the procedure was a lot worse than the procedure itself. I told one of the nurses before they rolled me in, that one of my friends on the internet (Kid Speak) had told me when she had it done, there was ice cream and cookies while she was waiting to go home. I also told the nurse that although I’m sure they didn’t have that, they should think about it.

As I said yesterday, I usually try to fight the sedative to see how long I can stay awake. They usually start out by giving you something to relax you and then something to put you out. I didn’t make it to the second medicine because I was out on the first one. All in all it wasn’t that bad. Anyone, who has been putting it off, you should go ahead and get it done. The worst part about the whole thing for me was not eating anything the entire day before.

On the home front, I have a brother and s-I-l that’s leaving this weekend, and another that will be here this afternoon. The one coming this afternoon I’m looking forward to. He’s the one bringing me his old lawnmower. The lawnmower that my youngest brother left for us is perfectly fine, but it doesn’t have the catcher bag attachment. So I usually have to hook up the lawn sweeper before I mow to pick up pinecones, pine straw and little sticks. The lawnmower coming has the catcher bag with it, so that will save me a lot of time.

Our local weather is saying we’re at 111-heat index. With the new lawnmower or not, I don’t see myself going out into that. Now that all the stuff from this morning is done and everybody has settled down in the house, I can see a good nap coming on.

Everyone have a good day and a great weekend.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!