Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Be Safe

It’s a long weekend so people will be heading out to somewhere. I plan on staying right here, and moving as little as possible. I just can’t get my head around someone hopping on a plane with the chance they could spend their time sitting in the airport because of delays. Maybe if I were going on a long vacation, I would chance the delays, but not on a three-day weekend.

It has been so peacefully quiet around here with just fmom and me. I think we’re going to go and restock up on groceries today. The rels can really go through them. Other than that, just a little cleaning around the house and maybe some lawn work. We got some rain yesterday, so darn it, the grass is too wet to mow right now.

Everyone be safe and have a good weekend.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!