Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pack Rat.

Something that Nancy said yesterday got me to thinking. We had been talking about going to Costco, and she kidded she would pick up 150 rolls of paper towels. Well if I could, I would. I’ve always been a pack rat at heart, but I moved around so much that I couldn’t put that much stuff back. I’ve always thought if I had the room and money that I would have things that you use everyday in and around the house stockpiled.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t go overboard, but a little storage area about half the size of the house would be nice. Shelves and some freezers in there and I would be happy. Oh wait, I would have to have a generator incase the power went out. Then I guess I would have to have air conditioning in there for the perishable stuff.

I guess in retrospect that I need a Costco in my backyard. I at least need one closer than two hours away.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!