Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Same Old Stuff.

How has everyone been doing? I’m just getting over another migraine and things haven’t been looking too good in that respect. My local Doctor I’ve been seeing for years now has retired and there’s a new doctor taking her place. I’ve only seen him once so far, and that was before he started accepting my insurance. When you’ve got a migraine it seems the costs doesn’t matter until after the pain is over. From what I remember talking to him he seems like a nice guy. I don’t think he has been practicing that long though. Then last week I get a letter from UAB from the Neurologist’s office I’ve been seeing for a couple of years. It appears he’s gone to somewhere else, and they said I should see my GP to find another Neurologist. So it seems I’m starting out from the beginning again with doctors for the migraines. I just hope the new GP and whatever new Neurologist I go to are as good as my last doctors.

It has stayed hot here. We keep staying in the 100s, and it doesn’t look like there will be any relief for a good while. As I keep saying the only good thing is the grass isn’t growing as fast. I’m going to try to get a picture of the new/old lawnmower my younger brother gave to us after he got a new one. It’s a Kubota and has the grass catcher bags in the back, which it like. It has been so dry around here that it’s like a dust storm whenever I do mow, but it has to be done.

Hope everyone is doing well and the weekend is almost here.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!