Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Heat

I went out the other morning before sunrise and the sky was clear here. It was also clear of any meteorite. I didn’t see a thing. Maybe next year.

The heat down here has been horrible. It was 103 yesterday and it’s supposed to be 105 today. I keep looking at the 10-day forecast and we might be a break this weekend with it being in the high 90’s. Alaska or the North Pole looks better and better every day. The heat and the haze that has been staying around have been affecting Fmom a good bit. Her asthma keeps acting up. We need a good rain to clear out everything. The only good thing about the heat is it has shocked the grass into not growing. Even if it did grow, I wouldn’t be out there cutting it.

Hope everyone has a good day.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!