Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sausage Biscuit Morning.

It will be a sausage biscuit morning today. The rels have left for awhile and it’s only Fmom and me at the moment, so no cooking this morning for me. I’ll run down to a local fast food place and pick up some sausage biscuits. They’re a bit of a breakfast staple down here. When you order them, they’ll ask you if you want jelly with them, but I’m not a jelly man. Just the sausage and biscuit and some coffee are all I need.

The house is halfway straightened, so today I’ll try and finish the lawn and clean up the carport. At the moment I’m not sure how far I’ll get with either one of those projects. With my busy schedule I’ll try and squeeze in a nap before I start those.

Well it’s off to the fast food place. Everyone have a good day.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!