Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Falling Into Place.

Sometimes things just fall into place. I was talking to Fmom yesterday and she told me my youngest brother and nephew will be here today. She told me my nephew is coming to mow the lawn and do the weed eating. I asked her why my nephew was coming to do the lawn work. She said she had told my brother that my back had been giving me problems, so I couldn’t get it all done. Welllllllllllll, that’s sort of true. I can do the mowing, but since I fractured a vertebra last year the weed eating has become a problem. I was preparing to go out tomorrow and mow the lawn, but now I don’t even have to worry about that. So what is the lesson learned from this?

The path to perfect slackdom is filled with surprises.

Or

Good things come to the lazy that wait.

Of course not to make my nephew feel bad, I’ll walk around tomorrow just a little bent over, and every now and then say something like, “I think I need a walking cane.” Yep that’s me, always thinking of others.

Hope everyone has a good day, because I think mine is going to be. Hah!


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!