Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

George and Frank Zappa.

George did it to me again. He decided at midnight that he wanted to go outside, so he starts whining and jumping on my head. Needless to say, that woke me up. So I took him out, and now he’s happily and soundly back to sleep, and I’m up typing. My own fault really. It rained here today, and when I usually take him out before bed, the grass was wet. As I said before, George is a wuss and won’t go out on wet grass. So when I tried to take him out and he wouldn’t go, I said OK, you’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Well when George has to go he has to go, and me sleeping won't stop him. He gets to the edge of the patio and sees the grass is still wet and stops. I have to pick him up and take him out into the middle of the yard. He finally decides since his feet are already wet to go ahead and get the job done. I guess I’m lucky though, because he’d rather burst than go in the house.

Now to something different.

Great Googly Moogly!

Fall has fallen and winter is just around the corner. For all of you looking forward to snow, there are some dangers. A little wisdom from Frank Zappa.



He took a dog doo snowcone and stuffed it in my right eye. And I can’t see……temporarily.

I hadn’t heard this song since my early 20’s. Don’t ya love YouTube!


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!