Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Announcement & Pictures.

Just a few pictures today and an announcement. First the announcement. Go over to Nancy’s blog Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life where a book launch party is being held for Kelly McCullough’s new novel, Cybermancy. I think everybody that drops by here knows Kelly, so go over and give him a congratulation on the new book.

Now to pictures…….

Yesterday at Beth’s blog, Beth’s Adventures, she was talking about becoming one with the couch, and wanting to stay at the beach all day. I found a great compromise for her.



Also George has gone from wanting to be a bartender to thinking he’s a modeling dog. See the look on his face.



Hope everyone has a good day today.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!