Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Eating Before Bed.

Mil s-I-l made this baked taco salad she makes last night. It’s very spicy and not for the faint of heart. It didn’t get done until just before my bedtime, and I knew better, but I had a big plate of it. It was good, but for me eating something like that before bedtime is something that is always bound to make a hard night. I won’t even go into the strange stomach noises and all. But it did bring on a few nightmares. I’m not sure why the worst nightmares always have my X in them, but they do. However, I’ve been able to tell myself sometimes that this is just a nightmare and to wake up. The nightmares I really hate are when something horrible is going to happen, and I have no voice. As hard as I try to yell or scream, no sound comes out.

Luckily I haven’t had a nightmare in a long time that was so bad I couldn’t forget it once I woke up. It’s those nightmares that you think of for the rest of the day and when you’re ready to go back to sleep that night, you hope the same one doesn’t come back. Those are the ones I hate.

Anyway I relearned something. Don’t eat that spicy taco salad right before bedtime. This got me to wondering this morning though. If the spicy taco salad can give me nightmares, then is there a food that can give me the dreams you wake up from thinking that was excellent. If there were, I would be more than happy to stock up on that.

Does anyone have any foods that they consider promotes good dreams?


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!