Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Person Of Routine.

It appears my sleeping has been thrown off again, if only by a few hours. For the last four days I’ve been waking up at around 1:30 am and just going ahead and getting up. Now a lot of you may think this comes from taking too many naps, but no. The family’s radar has been out and just about the time I’ll start to drift off to napdom, they have something for me to do. So if anything, I’m nap deficient. The sleeping will level out soon enough, but I do hate to be thrown of my routine. It seems I’m a person of routine. When I was younger it didn’t matter that much, but the older I get I just need that routine.

Does anyone else get really thrown off when their routine is off?


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!