Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Just A Little Quirk.

Everyone has his or her little quirks. I’m no different from anyone else, and I noticed a new quirk yesterday. It appears when I drink milk; I drink it out of one glass, the same glass, every time. Even if it’s dirty and needs to be washed, I’ll pull it out of the dishwasher and wash it to drink my milk. It doesn’t matter that there is a clean glass in the kitchen cabinet, I always use that one. OK I know, very weird, but I just like that glass. It’s actually my nephew’s glass. When he was small it was one of those promotional things at a fast food place. So I’ll keep using my glass for milk when I’m eating my cookies, and one-day, I might graduate up to the grown up glasses.

My ET glass.


On to good news – I put Fmom’s cell phone together last night and it works! However, Fmom did scare me a little when I gave it back to her. She reminded me of Gollum from the Lord of the Rings. “Ahhhhh, my Precious.” I never knew it meant that much to her.

On to news of the weird – I refused to set my bedroom wall clock forward an hour earlier this year and thought I would wait it out. Extreme slackatude I know. A couple of days ago with the time change, it finally showed the right time. Yesterday it stopped. I need to put a new battery in it. Damn!


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!