Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not My Holiday.

Halloween is tomorrow and I hate to say it, but it’s not a big holiday for us. I remember trick or treating when I was a kid, and when my daughters were small we would decorate the house and take them trick or treating in the neighborhood that we lived in. However, a lot of people see Halloween as a big party. I don’t know why, but it has never been that way with me. I don’t dislike Halloween, but it’s not high on my list for holidays. I guess I’m more of the family oriented holidays. I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. If for nothing else, that’s when the entire family gets together, even if just for a day.

So tomorrow night, Fmom and I will have the lights off, and we’ll be hearing kids and adults scurrying all around the house. The day after I’ll be happy if only for of all things, TV. I’m not a big blood and gore/horror movie type person. So on Thursday its back to normal non-gory type stuff.

Hope everyone has fun on Halloween.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!