Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

That Damned Cat!

Cat is on my list now. She hasn’t done this in a long time, but I guess to get my attention while I was asleep, she decided to use my bed as a litter box. I woke up feeling something wet and thought I’m too old to be doing this, and I’m not in the geriatric group to where this would happen. I didn’t even know she was in my room last night. She must have sneaked in while I was up last night. While I’m struggling to wake up and find out what happened, Cat is sitting on the edge of the bed just staring at me. I figured out real fast what happened, and Cat is now an outside cat.

I’ve already got the bedding in it’s second wash and everything else cleaned up, but that’s one hell of a way to wake up in the morning. To say I’m mad this morning is an understatement!


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!