Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Some More Crazy Stuff.

I was watching the news yesterday and they showed a story about a passenger jet that was scraped by another and the tip of the wing got torn off. They de-planed the passengers and inspected it. The airline company said it was OK to fly, and the next day put the passengers back on the same jet. They showed pictures and it just wasn’t a little piece torn off. They said of all the people on the plane, only seven raised hell about flying on it.

Only seven people? I can only speak for myself, but if I see part of a wing off the jet I’m flying, I’m not taking anyone’s word that it’s safe to fly. I was going to post a picture, but I’m not sure on pulling it and copyright. So here’s the story with pictures. Torn Wing Story

I’m not a big fan of flying anyway, but I do think I would have to draw the line in this case.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!