Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Forgetting.

Well this morning has me a little un-nerved. I went to the normal place I keep the coffee and there was none. So I get a shower and get ready to run to the store. My brother is telling me you got coffee last night, and I said no that was a day or so ago. He gets up goes into the kitchen and lifts a bag with two containers of coffee in it. I’m saying where the hell did that come from, and he said you got it last night.

Now I’ve been sitting here trying to remember when I went and got the coffee and I don’t have a clue. When I went out and feed Tom this morning, I saw the car was moved from where I remember parking it. But I don’t remember any of this. I think I’m too young for Alzheimer's, but I’m not so sure.

I’m used to forgetting little things, but dammnnnnnnn! That’s a lot to forget.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!