Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION.

Hell has frozen over. That can be the only explanation I can find for this. But believe it or not Andi has opened a blog of her own. I was just over there and it appears that everyone has fallen out of their chairs to the floor they were so surprised to see that Andi has a blog.

The name of her blog is:

40 Acres More or Less

You can get to it by clicking on the name or it's on my Blog Roll to the left.

She has just started it, but I can see it’s going to be a very visited blog. When you get a chance, go over and join the rest of us laying on the floor in total surprise.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!