Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, April 06, 2009

The Dental and Other Appointments.

Well I went to the dentist and it didn’t turn out as I expected. They did less than half of what they told me they would be doing. Plus I was totally disappointed with the Nitrous. I thought it was supposed to me you not care and a little happy. I was very nervous through out the entire thing and I kept thinking to myself that this is the same as when I’ve had other dental work. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought they were giving me straight O2.

So after I left there I went to my brother’s house and stay for a couple of hours. There was hardly any bleeding and I wasn’t hurting that bad, so I came on home. Needless to say, I’m not looking forward to the appointment I have on the sixteenth.

Over the last month I’ve been moving all my stuff from my old room in what was Fmom’s room. At first it was kind of odd being in there, but I’ve gotten used to it. Plus now I have twice the room I had and a full bathroom. My biggest problem is since I put all my junk in boxes and plastic bags to move it over, now I can’t find a damn thing. I haven’t sent my taxes out yet and it took me a week of digging through stuff to find my papers and everything – most frustrating.

It appears this coming month is filled with doctor’s appointments. The one I’m looking to most is an eye appointment. I haven’t had my eyes check in years and the glasses I wear are at least 15 years old. The newest pair I had broke on me a couple of year’s back and I dug through all the old glasses I had and found these. Although they’ll do, I have noticed that I see clearer looking through the bifocal part. So needless to say it will be nice to be able to see far off again. Heck just to see the TV without having to tilt my head back to look through the bifocals will be good.

It has turned kind of cold down here, but I see that a few of you are still lucky enough to be getting snow. I know ya’ll would be glad to trade, and I would be glad to trade ya. Come July and August I’ll be more than glad to trade you the hot weather we have.

I hope everyone is doing well and take care.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!