Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Orlando

I talked with my youngest brother yesterday and he wants me to go to Orlando with his family and my oldest brother’s family in June. I think he has a time share condo down there and he’s trying to get all the family to come down for a week. I told him I would think about it, but I’m not too hot on the idea. For one, I know I would like to go places and look around, but I’m not able to walk that far right now, so I can see me stuck in the condo for the whole week. Two, I really love my nephews and nieces, but stuck in a condo with them for a week is a little beyond me.

My brother had taken Fmom down to Orlando with them one time. It ended up Fmom couldn’t walk that far either. When they went to Disney World they got a wheel chair for her and pushed her all around the park. My brother reminded me of that and said if I would go with them, they would do the same thing for me, and push me all around the park. So my “can’t walk far” excuse isn’t holding up at the moment. Plus I think my brother has an ulterior motive. He didn’t mind pushing Fmom around, but he said one of the benefits was with someone in a wheelchair you get to go to the head of the line.

I don’t know, but the more I think of it, the more I think I might go. I’ve been cooped up so long in this house that I’ve forgotten what a vacation is like. Of course if I go I’ll have to let my brother know that for the pleasure of my company it will have to be an all expense paid vacation. I mean that’s the least he could do.

So how has everyone’s week been going? Mine has been going slowly. My oldest brother and sil are leaving to go back to Arkansas today, so I’ll have the house to myself again. I’m more than ready for that. If for nothing else, just so George will stop barking. For the last week he has been in a non-stop barking mode.

Well everyone have a good day and take care.

FM


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!