Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Down Day Blues

I had a mini-migraine last night. Nothing big, but still a little hazy this am. Hopefully by the time everyone arrives for Mother’s Day, everything will clear up.

As with most migraines, they leave me down in the dumps for a few days. I just wished it had happened after Mother’s day. On a brighter note, or not, I’ve got my appointment for the Occipital Nerve Block on Tuesday. It’s for the migraines and they insert a needle by the Occipital Nerve and inject a local anesthetic and some type of steroid. I’ve cancelled three times because it scares the hell out of me, but I can’t miss this one. I just hope it’s what my Neurologist has built it up to be.

George is past his intestinal malady. That’s at least is some good news.

My relatives are here and they bought my almost 3 y.o. great nephew. He love ‘Gorg” (George) and his Uncle FM. He’s getting to the point where I can start to understand what he’s saying. I had forgotten how little children love to follow you around and have no sense of modesty. Last night I went to the bathroom and told him he had to stay outside and I would be back in a minute. The entire time I kept hearing “Uncle FM, I’m out here waiting, are you done”? “No, I’d say, just a minute”. Two seconds later, “Uncle Fm are you done yet, I’m waiting on you”. “No, I’d said, but in a minute”. “OK Uncle FM, but I’m right here waiting on you”. Then he goes to saying Gorg is at the door waiting too and would you please hurry up.

Ah, kids ya gotta love em.

Well that’s it for today. I hope everyone had a glorious Mother’s Day.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!