Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Long Haired Dogs

What to write about, what to write? I could go into a diatribe about having a long haired dog with a case of diarrhea. A little to much for this morning and I'd hate to get graphic. However, I will say, George is very close to getting a short haircut. It cuts down on shedding and, ahem, other unpleasant things. The only thing I will say is George hates baths bad enough as it is. Just imagine what he thinks being held up by his tail and having the garden hose sprayed at his backend. Poor thing, between his current malady and the garden hose he's none to happy.

For that matter neither am I.



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!