Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Good Things Come To Those That Wait

I’ve always heard patience is a virtue. I was very patient yesterday and waited. I waited during the morning, mid-day, and finally in the afternoon it started raining. Why was I waiting for rain, you ask. Well you didn’t, but I was waiting because it was lawn day. Anyone, who knows me, knows I hate lawn work. Any excuse I can find, I’ll use not to mow the lawn. Of course it can’t go on forever, but there is nothing like a nice leisurely slackerly day.


This isn't my house, but if I had my way.

So today I’ll look outside and say it’s too wet to mow and contemplate the naps to come.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!