Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today is the day.

In a couple of hours I’ll get ready for the 2-hour trip to the doctor for the Occipital Nerve Block (ONB). Everything I’ve read and people I’ve talked to say it’s nothing to it, so I’m hoping.

However, if by some miracle I was completely cured from migraines, you my friends, are the ones I feel sorry for. Does anyone think I’m going to let this chance pass to squeeze every last drop of sympathy out of everyone?

Oh the pain and agony I went through with the ONB (just a trailer for what’s to come). My biggest wish is it will take care of the migraines. However, I’ll be happy if it takes care of the normal daily headaches that I have. That would be such a welcome break.

I’ll check in later to let ya’ll know how it went and to of course siphon all the sympathy that I can get.

Anyway on to more happy news. It’s Cabin Girl’s B’day over at Boo Trib. Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, B’day CG.

I just found out it's MM B'day too.
Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, B’day MM.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!