Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Relatives, Rain and Dentist.

The relatives have finally gone. They left yesterday afternoon when I was asleep. Yesterday was sort of a bad day with this tooth, or more exactly with the loss of. So I slept as much as I could.

We got a little rain last night, and we might be lucky enough to get some more today. It’s not nearly what we need, because we’re still in severe drought conditions. But any little bit helps.

So I’m on the search for a new dentist. As Boran said over at the Café, the odds are with me, so I’ve got to get a good one soon. I really hope so. My biggest problem is I can’t go by word of mouth on who is good. With my insurance I have to take who is in the group, so as I said before, I have to pick by name. I think this time I’ll pick the next big city West of me, instead of East to see what dentist they have. Sooner or later, I’ll come back saying what a great experience I had at the dentist. Yeah sure.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!