Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Pond From Looking Down.


I decided to give the big picture of the pond for ya’ll. I downloaded Google Earth last night and was surprised to see that in my area the pictures had become much clearer. I haven’t used it in probably about a year, and you couldn’t even tell where my neighborhood was back then. It has gotten much better since that time.

If you look at the arrow you’ll see almost a straight line where in the backyards there is the brown grass (mine), and the green grass (my neighbors). The next picture I took this morning, and it shows very well the brown/green demarcation. My next door neighbor is one of those people who has to have a green lawn. Even during this severe drought, the neighbor has those automatic sprinklers going ever morning.

The bird's eye view of the pond.

Click to enlarge.

Green/Brown line in backyard.
Click to enlarge.

I have to admit I was surprised how well and close up it turned out on the map. If you haven’t tried Google Earth, you should download it and give it a shot. You can probably find your own house if you want.

Enjoy.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!