Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Way Past Spoiled.

Let’s see what’s going on? George has gotten extremely clingy lately. At first I thought it was from me being gone to the hospital for a couple of days, but then I got to thinking it’s from my great Nephew. He constantly wants to brush George, which is fine with me, but George doesn’t seem to like it. So at the moment George is off the bed and under my computer chair and he’s not moving. Now this isn’t fine with me because I’ve already rolled over his tail once.

Another thing about George. He has turned into a very picky eater. I’ve tried everything with him. Wet dog food; dry dog food and human food. I was starting to get worried about him that he had lost his appetite. But yesterday I made a big pot of stew and I gave George a little. He wolfed it down. So I gave him some more and then some more. His little belly looked to about to burst.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that George is way past spoiled. Not only will he not eat dog food, but also he’ll only eat certain things I cook. Did I mention he doesn’t like cold food. Not hot, but it has to be warm.

Now I understand the old saying, “It’s a dogs life.”

Labels:


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!