Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas To All.

We’ve had family coming in at all hours and more coming in on Christmas Day. I hope I ran my last errand for the day, but I’m having serious doubts on that. Tomorrow we’re all supposed to meet out at the family farm and this year we’re not having the traditional Christmas meal. My brother’s and sister decided we’d have a Cajun Christmas meal. One brother is bringing BBQ and red beans and rice. My sister told me yesterday that she wanted me to make up a big pot of the stew I make, so I’ll be cooking tomorrow morning. I’m not sure what the rest of the family is bringing.

My s-I-l did her usual great job of decorating this house, but I’m not even sure if there are any decorations out at the farmhouse this year. It will be a surprise to see if there are or aren’t. And since you asked, yes there are still leaves all over the yard.

I’m hoping everyone’s holiday is great, and you all get what you wanted, whether it’s family all around or peace and quiet.

Have a happy and safe holiday.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!