Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Slow Week.

Not a lot has been happening around here lately. I got out of mowing the lawn yesterday by waiting for the rain. I had to wait until mid-afternoon and my neighbor was mowing his lawn, but we did get about 30 minutes of a sprinkle. That was enough for me. I don’t know if you would say we’re still in the exception drought because the grass is growing and it’s looking green around here. It’s still hot and humid though.

The relatives that were supposed to be here on Thursday, finally showed up in the middle of the night, last night. I suppose Fmom let them in because I didn’t know they were here until I woke up this morning. I figure they’ll be here for about two weeks.

Hope everybody’s week is going good so far.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!