Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Places To Go.

If you haven’t noticed, I’ve got two new places to go on my blogroll. Two friends that have finally put up their own blogs. Whooo Hoooo!

Nancy/Kansas was first putting her blog up. It’s called Ah, Sweet Mystery Of Life. It’s a wonderful site with many writers and friends dropping in. If you want to know something about writing or just a friendly hello, you should drop by.

Knucklehead just got his site started. He has some extraordinary photos especially of his saltwater fish. He named his site accordingly White Knuckles. Go over and check out his waterspout, lobster boat oil or see one of the "Lothars".

Hope everyone’s day goes good today, and it’s almost the weekend.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!